the hackers
Please login or Register to our forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

the hackers
Please login or Register to our forums
the hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download and install Homebrew

the hackers :: Mods :: Wii

Go down

How to download and install Homebrew Empty How to download and install Homebrew

Post  Admin Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:48 pm

check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the instruction guide. Read full description.
***No longer is it necessary to use a game.***
This hack still works, but I suggest going to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You will still need an SD card.
Directions for this gameless hack are at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A lot of people want directions on how to get Homebrew Channel back if they accidentally updated their Wii to System Menu 4.3. In this video, I demonstrate how I did it and you can too, I'm using 4.3U on a black wii. Yes it works on white Wii's also, the exploit does not discriminate your Wii's color. DVDX no longer works. Backups can be loaded in Homebrew Channel using an application called USB Loader. If you want to play Wii games, follow the video instructions to get homebrew channel, then get an external hard drive, and use USB Loader to play your game's image (iso files). The SD card must be formatted to FAT, not NTFS. Keep in mind all saves in Smash Bros Stage Builder must be empty (deleted). It usually takes a couple tries for the first time to load. After you get it to load once, it seems to work everytime after that.
read about version histories and bugfixes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

most recent version of bootmii:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (fixed broken link on 10/26/2010)

Homebrew channel:

USB Loader:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (fixed broken link 12.30.2010)

Any needed IOS's can be found:
or

Any image backup Wii games can be got from torrents, USB loader required. Check my other video:

SD Card compatibility: (link added 10/26/2010)

If you only see bubbles but nothing else visible in Homebrew Channel: (Added 07/30/2011)
This means you don't have your SD card inserted,
OR you don't have any applications, (http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiiload)
OR your applications folder is not properly named "apps" with all lowercase.

can use "Wiiload" to transfer applications (.dol and .elf files) to the SD card over the wireless network...

update*
(added 11/17/11)
***** For all application information and download links:*****

All directions are on my website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HBC website and FAQ: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin

https://thehackers.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down